All-inclusive legal services
Below is the profile of our main partners who possess a wealth of experience in advising sellers and buyers on both their sales and acquisitions.
A UNIQUE, INTEGRATED SOLUTION
KBS Corporate maintains longstanding, professional relationships with a carefully selected panel of UK law firms, enabling us to offer a unique, integrated solution to clients that would prefer to include their legal services within our fee structure.
Our carefully selected partner will work alongside KBS Corporate throughout the legal process, assisting in all areas of confidentiality, negotiation, due diligence, Heads of Terms and the Sale and Purchase Agreement.
By choosing to use one of our partners, the legal fees are incorporated into our transaction success fee, meaning they are fully contingent and only payable at completion.
800 PARTNERS ACROSS 63 OFFICES
Pay only when the deal is done
Contingent fees are designed to protect the client once the transaction reaches the legal stage. This means that clients are not liable for any fees should the deal break down through no fault of their own, therefore the fees are contingent on a successful conclusion to the deal. Should the client appoint their own solicitors, any legal work carried out up to this stage is likely to be chargeable.
Once the transaction has completed, the fees that are payable to KBS Corporate will not deviate from the Transaction fee outlined at the point of instruction, meaning there will be no unwelcome surprises as fees are transparent and clearly set out from the start.
KBS Corporate’s Nominated Legal Service Providers
Our nominated panel of legal service providers have been chosen because they possess many years of experience in advising sellers
and buyers on both sides of a transaction. Their services can benefit shareholders considering a sale, through:
- Providing the highest level of corporate transaction expertise
- Providing experience in dealing with cross-border, investment and PLC transactions
- Taking ownership of issues and providing solutions
- Anticipating problem areas and presenting them appropriately to the buyer on the seller’s behalf
- Ensuring that buyers can carry out a focused due diligence exercise efficiently, in a way which suits the seller
- Helping to maintain control of the transaction up until the point of completion
- In the unlikely event that legal work is started, but the sale does not complete, no legal fees will be payable